World of My BIAS



MY BIAS Part 1

                Every K-Pop Fans of coursely have a bias in a group besides they real fandom. I also have some bias in several group. Now... lets we meet with my bias maybe we have same bias thoo...



1.       Super Junior

                  Actually this my favorite K-Pop Idol. I’m a fans of Super Junior (SuJu). And the reality is I can’t choose one of them to be my bias because I love all of them, from the leader till maknae.  I love all of them. The reason why I love all of them not just because their visual but also their ability and skills. Super Junior is a complete group that has a members with variation of skills they have. Now lets meet my bias in Super Junior

                   First, the leader, Leeteuk. Born in Seoul, July  01, 1983. The reason why I love him of coursely because he is the best and great leader in Super Junior. Actually the dimples in his face that make me like him.
                               
                                                                

                   Then, Heechul. Born in Hoengseong-Gangwondo, July 10, 1983. Heechul oppa really cheerfull and I think he is a really care boy to the other members.

                                                     

                 Yesung, Born in Cheonan, August 24, 1984. This men make me felt in love because his sweet, adorable, charm and beautiful voice. I don’t know how to describe Yesung’s great voice. It just to ..... beautiful. I love it and he is the first men that make me felt to K-Pop.
                                                             

                Kangin, born in Seoul, January  17, 1985. Almost all of E.L.F said that Kangin is a father for Super Junior.

                                                          

               Shindong, born in Gyeonggi, September  28 , 1985. This is the cutest boy from Super Junior. He can do everything and I love him so much....

                                                             

                 Sungmin, born in Ilsan, January  01, 1986. Sungmin like pumpkin a lot. That way we called him pumpkin. Hehehehe
                                        

             Eunhyuk, born in Ilsan, April  04, 1986. This is the main leader of Super Junior. Our great dancer ever. Eunhyuk oppa has gummy smile and its really nice to see.


                                                              

         Siwon, born in Gangnam, February 10, 1987. Siwon oppa has a handsome face and also dimples that make me like him.



      Donghae, Born in Mokpo, October  15, 1986. We called Donghae oppa ‘nemo’ because he like nemo so much. The best part of his body that I like is his smile.

                                                         

      Ryeowook, born in Incheon, June  21, 1987. The Suju members that have same brithday as me..... the smallest members, eternal maknae (this is Ryeowook said).



      Kyuhyun, born in Nohwon, February  03, 1988. This is the evil maknae of Super Jnior. Kyuhyun oppa has beautiful voice and deep voice that really easy to listen.
                                                           

      Henry, born in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, October  11, 1989. Cutest, talented and of coursely the dimples make me felt to him.
                             

      Zhoumi, born in Wuhan, Hubei, China, April  19, 1986. What I like from Zhoumi is his sweet and bright voice.                    
                                                   


2.       SHINee

                     In SHINee I have two bias. First is Key. Born in Daegu, September 23, 1991. Key is a multitalented idol. He can do everything and I love it so much.
                                                               
 

          Second is Taemin, SHINee maknae, born in Seoul, July  18, 1993. I don’t know why I like him but what I know is I love the way Taemin dancing.
                                                                                             


3.       EXO

         Kai, born in Seoul, January  14, 1994. He is a great dancer too in K-Pop.
               
                                                       

       Baekhyun, born in Bucheon, May  06, 1992. I love Baekhyun voice. Baekhyun              sometimes look handsome but also cute at the same time.



                Suho, born in Seoul, May 22, 1991 . the reason why Iove Suho is his handsome face.
             
             Sehun, born in Seoul, Aprl 12, 1994. I don’t know to describe Sehun. He is just to perfect I think. I don’t know, I just like him much.


           Lay, Changsa, China, October  07, 1991. Lay look innocent and pure. The dimples also really beautiful.                 

4.       Bigbang
GD, born in Seoul , August 18, 1988. I like GD because he has a handsome and mature face.
                                                



  Taeyang, born in Gyeonggi, May  18, 1988. There is no other reason, I love Taeyang because his great voice.
                                                             


  Seungri, born in Gwangju, December  12, 1990. Maknae of the group. Sometimes he can act like a fool person but also a handsome at the same time.
                                                            
 

5.       2PM

  Jun.K, born in Daegu, January  15, 1988. Voice is the reason why I like Jun.K


  Nickhun, born in California, USA, June  24, 1988. Handsome and cute.

                                                         


6.    MBLAQ

 Mir, born in Bukhamyeon, March  10, 1991. His great rapper and has a handsome face.
                                                               
                                                          


7.       Got7

     Mark, born in Los Angeles, USA, September  04 , 1993. I love Mark because his adorable and handsome face. He also a great dancer.

                                                       


8.       BTS

    J-Hope, born in Gwangju, February 18, 1994. This is the first member that I like in BTS. J-Hope is cheerfull and really funny person. When  I watch BTS Show I just have to laugh with everything he do. Its just to funny. But I like him.

                                                             

  Jin, born in Anyang, December  04, 1992. Jin make me like him because his handsome face.

                                                

   V, born in Daegu, December  31, 1995. He is too cute. Many of people said that he look like Baekhyun of EXO. V just too cute to me although he has deep voice but still he is cute.

                                                          

   Jungkook, born in Busan, September  01, 1997. He is in the same line with me. We are 97’s Liners...... jungkook called as GoldMak “Golden Maknae” because he can do everything.

                                                             


9.       Boyfriend

  Kwangmin, born in Anyang, April  24, 1995. What I like from Kwangmin is his beautiful sharp eyes.                       


10.   B.A.P

  Yongguk, born in Incheon, March  31, 1990. Yongguk has a deep voice, he is a great rapper.                                                   


   Youngjae, born in Seoul, January 24, 1994. I like Youngjae’s smile, eyes and nose. Hahahaha.
                     


11.   U-KISS

    Kevin, born in Danville, USA, November 25, 1991. Kevin is handsome, cute, also has a dimples that make me like him.
               
                                                              


12.   ZE:A

    Minwoo, born in Yangsan, September  06,  1990. Minwoo is cute and handsome to me.
                                                        

   Kevin, born in Sdyney, Australia, February  23, 1988. Kevin is has a good body shape. He is tall and handsome.

                                                            


13.   Seventeen

 S.Coup, born in Daegu, August  08, 1995. S.Coup is handsome, cute, he has gummy smile like Eunhyuk.

                                                   


14.   Winner

   Seungyoon, born in Busan, January  21, 1994. He has a great and bright voice.

                                                                   


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Hanbok

Schools In South Korea

My Beloved Oppadeul Super Junior